Call 970-577-7238 (RAFT) or 800-367-8523, firstname.lastname@example.org
A Word about the Weather Forecast
So you want to pick a warm, sunny day for your trip. Our recommendation:
-If it’s sunny now, go now!
-Don’t look at the Estes Park forecast. The river is closer to Fort Collins or Kremmling where you will find it’s 10-15 degrees warmer because of the drop in altitude.
-Don’t book based on the forecast 2-6 days into the future. How accurate is your forecast at home? Exactly. The mountains make it even harder to predict. They get reasonably close for today and maybe tomorrow, after that? They'll change it several times a day.
-It’s typical to put a 30% chance of rain into the forecast nearly every day. Just remember that means a 70% chance it won't rain.
Most of the season it is in the 80s and 90s at the rivers.
Wetsuits don’t breathe, causing you to sweat inside it.
(And yes, the last person to wear it was sweating in it too.)
We provide complimentary ponchos, and we think you will be more comfortable in your own non-cotton clothing.