please call 970-577-7238 or 800-367-8523 for availability.
Been working too hard?
Get away from it all on the Colorado River
If you have the time, those who do both our rivers prefer this trip.
It's your vacation.
a day away from
Full Day Trips You've probably seen the Colorado River and Rocky Mountain National Park featured on television - now you can experience them yourself!
The experience begins in Estes Park early in the morning with a drive over scenic Trail Ridge Road through beautiful Rocky Mountain National Park. Trail Ridge Road is the highest continuous paved road in the United States. We'll take you up to 12,183 feet for spectacular views and cross the continental divide to the western slope.
Where else can you see SNOW and go rafting in the same day?
When we arrive at the river, grab a paddle to help guide the raft and get into the action. Or if you prefer, the guide will do the work for you. After all, it's YOUR vacation! The Full Day on the Colorado River offers a moderate whitewater trip suitable for the first time and experienced rafter. From the exciting deep canyon rapids to the relaxing scenic floatwater stretches, this trip has it all. Some enjoy it so much they come back to float with us each season and bring their friends.
We raft a 12 mile stretch of scenic float water, encounter some class II and III rapids like Needles Eye and Yarmony, float by a natural hot springs*, as well as some 100+ year old miner cabins. We are on the water 4-5 hours and stop for a picnic lunch. A riverside deli-style buffet and beverages are provided.
We provide transportation from Estes Park so everyone can enjoy the scenery, or you can choose to meet us at the river launch site.
If you have the time, those who do both of our trips prefer the Full Day Trip. These trips usually run early June through the end of August. This can vary with river conditions.
$115 per person includes transportation from Estes Park (prices include all taxes and fees)
You can pay that for just a tour of Rocky Mountain National Park!
Help save our planet - ride to the river with us!
Cancellation/Refund Policy: We go rain or shine. We take payment at time of reservation. We run at capacity most of the season and turn away others to hold the space for you. We reserve the space for you - you in turn agree to pay for the trip.All money is fully refundable if we are advised of the cancellation at least 7 days prior to the trip. Within 7 days of the trip, we will refund your money if given enough advance notice to resell the space. A $5/person rebooking fee applies to cover credit card processing fees, etc. No refund applies if the space is not resold.
Absolutely no refunds if you just don’t show up for the trip. We turn away others to hold the space for you. Additionally, drivers, guides and meals are prearranged based on your being on the trip. These costs cannot be recouped. Thank you for understanding.
All or part of this operation is conducted on Public Lands under special permit from the U.S. Bureau of Land Management.
How about the Weather Forecast
So you want to pick a warm, sunny day for your trip. Our recommendation:
If it’s sunny now, go now!
Don’t look at the Estes Park forecast. The river is closer to Kremmling where you will find it’s quite a bit warmer because of the drop in altitude.
Don’t book based on the forecast 2-6 days into the future. How accurate is your forecast at home? Exactly. The mountains make it even harder to predict. They get reasonably close for today and maybe tomorrow, after that? It’ll change several times a day.
It’s typical to put a 30% chance of rain into the forecast nearly every day. Just keep in mind that means a 70% of a great day!